Thursday, 29 March 2012

Life Is Good @ 7

Esperance holidays will feature a lot in the next few posts, I am enjoying the memories of our holidays there while I scrap the photos.  This is a photo of Willy the Wink while we were fishing off the jetty in Esperance. Again I wanted to use the paper but didn't want to cut it or cover it up so I made it a feature. I bought the paper while I was in Perth and walked from West Perth to Subiaco and back again, stopping for an unplanned spending spree in Jackson's Art Supplies. It just so happened that I could fit it into the March Challenge for Scrap the Boys. 

MARCH STB CHALLENGE...

CREATE A LAYOUT USING THE FOLLOWING TITLE...

LIFE IS GOOD

THE COLOUR RED MUST ALSO BE ON YOUR LAYOUT SOMEWHERE AND HANDWRITTEN JOURNALING.


















I think this fits the bill and I am pleased that the paper doesn't look too girly which is why I hadn't used it before now. Thanks to the "Two T Girls" who convinced me it was perfectly fine for a boys page.
Lx

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the paper looks too girly either and is nicely balnaced by the darker red and white :) Thanks for playing along at STB!

    ReplyDelete