Thursday, 29 March 2012

On the outside looking in..





Some hidden journalling, gems, flowers and ribbon. Kept it pretty simple, very geometrical layout without any inking, stamping or fancy embellishments. I am moving towards the Less is More type layout at the moment I think. The inspiration was the photo and the colour of the t-shirt and hat really. I just pulled out what I thought I could work in and went from there, laying it out as I went, fiddling and changing until I was happy with the result. Then the tricky part, attaching it all in the right spot. 
Lx

1 comment:

  1. Hidden journaling gems are amazing! If you are anything like me I don't like my handwriting hide and seek the journalling. I think you also captured such tenderness in the layout and let the photos speak for themselves with a little embellishment. Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete