Thursday, 29 March 2012

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge

Can't say I was too thrilled with more cupcakes.... again! Sorry, I think that they look fantastic, I think the person that made them is very talented, they probably taste even better than they look and I would love to sink my teeth into one. They are an interesting source of inspiration but not every month.  I don't want to be a 'pooper', but feedback is always good so I hope you don't mind me saying so. Just what I was thinking.


The Challenge:
Inspiration : 

Challenge : Create a project using the photo as your inspiration and to include at least one handmade flower.
The project can be a card, a scrapbook layout or off the page project......it's totally up to you!






 Anyway on a happier note, I am very very pleased with the layout that the cupcakes inspired. Here's what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment