Saturday, 18 August 2012

it's been a while

It has indeed been a while since my last blog and I have been far from fruitful in the creative department in recent times. After a brief but frantic foray into the world of quilting I haven't done any scrapbooking, quilting or cardmaking for over a month now. I should have been better organized and taken a photo of the quilts I made - I have made a grand total of six quilts - but silly me gave them away without taking a photo first.  You will just have to trust me o n that one. (Sounds dodgy doesn't it).  I also made an apron with a quilted pot holder on one of the panels for a friend and I was pretty happy with that as I worked from a photo with no pattern.
Tonight I am going to get the machine out and start a new quilt and today I am going to complete one page. I don't know what the subject will be but I am determined to get something produced before the day is through. 
I now have internet connection in my studio so I am all systems go and no excuses..... stay tuned for a creative update before the end of the weekend. That's me signing out to get crafty now, adios amigos
Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment