Sunday, 25 January 2015

An old STB Challenge I drafted but didn't publish at the time


Photobucket



Esperance beach holiday, Winko is always on the lookout for interesting things.

I wanted to use the sewing machine on my layout, hard to see it but it is how I attached the flowers. I have used S.U. brads, kraft 
12 x 12 cardstock, and bashful blue ribbon. T the moment I am on a mission (if I am honest with myself it should be deemed a failure) to use the'stuff' that I have collected over the years instead of purchasing new things - difficult to resist the temptation to buy! So the rest of the goodies are from my stash. When I first started scrapping I had no idea about the possibility of publishing my layouts on a blog or that I would need to keep list of materials used, so in the interest of conserving space most of the packaging was ditched. With a memory like a sieve it is near impossible to recall brands let alone the particular set or theme of the products. So if you want to have a crack at it, just substitute!








No comments:

Post a Comment